8.08.2008

Animal Kingdom 7/3

In July Mommy & Daddy had been given a free stay at a condo in Orlando, FL for a little weekend vacation. We were just going to go and hang out and spend the weekend with no work and lots of time with me!! Well Nanna and Poppa decided to give Mommy & Daddy tickets to Animal Kingdom for their 3rd Anniversary so they took me to see all the animals. I love animals. I can make the sounds of almost 20 different animals. I got to see all kinds of animals there, it was amazing. The plan was to go back to the condo for nap time but I was having too much fun. I took a little 35 minute power nap in my stroller and was good as gold for the whole day. I don't know what was my favorite but I really liked the Nemo show and thought that Bugs Life 4D was pretty funny. But I also liked the petting zoo, mommy didn't like it as much as me and daddy she thought it was gross. And the safari ride was pretty cool too. The next day we went to Downtown Disney and lots of fun there too. I can't wait to go back to Disney. I don't know who had more fun me or Mommy & Daddy. Mommy and Daddy are right it is the happiest place on earth! :)

1 comment:

  1. Gracie's facial expression are priceless! Ha!

    ReplyDelete